In a city like Greenville, choosing the perfect HVAC system for your home can be a little daunting, especially if this is your first time buying heating and cooling equipment for your home. You may find yourself a little confused when it comes to making a decision. Follow a quick reference guide to use when finding the best, most reliable, and most affordable HVAC system, Contact Halltec HVAC for the best AC replacement in Greenville, NC.
3 Pro Tips for Finding the Right HVAC System
• Check HVAC Ratings: When looking for a new HVAC system, make sure to consider their ratings and how each affects your home luxury.
• Average Fuel Efficiency (AFUE): It is a measure of the efficiency of oil-fired and gas furnaces. The quality of the furnaces will range from 78% and 98.5%. If a furnace has a rating of 78%, then it means that the furnace converts 78% of the fuel to heat your house, and the remaining 30% goes through the chimney.
• Seasonal performance efficiency ratio (SEER): It is a standard rating for measuring the efficiency of air conditioning systems and heat pumps. The higher the SEER level, the less energy the system uses and the less impact it has on the surrounding environment. So, make sure to look for a rating between 13 and 30. Systems with an Energy Star rating have a SEER rating of at least 14.
• The Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): It is used to measure the heating efficiency of the heat pump. Like the SEER level, the higher the HSPF, the more efficient and economical the heat pump. So, ensure to look for ratings from 7.7 to 13. The HSPF of a heat pump with an Energy Star rating is at least 8.2. But if you are having any problem with your HVAC system, Contact heating repair in Winterville, NC.
2. Consider Your Budget
When finding a new HVAC unit, you need to consider the HVAC purchase and installation cost, as well as the long-term cost. Thus, factors such as electricity bills, maintenance costs, and heating maintenance in Greenville, NC, will affect your total cost. Although efficient HVAC systems may cost more at first, with time, they can help you save more money by reducing your monthly energy bills.
3. Choose a Quality HVAC Contractor
Today, many new HVAC systems use an average of 1/3 of their total energy because they are sized incorrectly or installed incorrectly. Therefore, it is crucial to find an experienced and qualified contractor who can perform the HVAC installation and maintenance over time.
A good contractor knows how to compute the right size HVAC system for your home to ensure that your system effectively heats and cools your home throughout the year. Do your research and make sure you work with the expert team of Halltec HVAC providing affordable heating service in Greenville, NC.
Are you in need of an HVAC service in Greenville, NC? Contact us at (252) 221-3850 to help you with your HVAC requirements. To know more, drop us a mail at email@example.com.