A furnace is one of the most expensive appliances in your home. You bought your furnace with your hard-earned money to get the most out of it. However, you can only get the best out of your furnace when you take its proper care of it regularly.
One of the best ways to take care of a furnace, or any HVAC appliance, is by contacting our technician for heating service in Greenville, NC. Our technician will inspect all the components and parts of your heating appliance to ensure they do not have any issues.
You should know the basic steps involved in the maintenance checklist. Knowing these steps will ensure that the technician knows how to work with your appliance and reduces the chances of mistakes. Here is a small checklist for you to keep for future reference:
• The technician will lubricate the moving parts of your furnace to ensure they do not face wear and tear damage.
• They will check the fan belt and its tension to ensure that it will not break due to high tension.
• They will ensure the furnace’s voltage supply is sufficient for an efficient working experience.
• They will check all the wiring connections and ensure the wires do not have any visible damage on them.
• They will inspect the heat exchanger for cracks and visible damage and ensure it can work for the next cycle. If the heat exchanger has irreparable damage, our technician may ask you to book an appointment for HVAC repair and heater installation in Greenville, NC as a follow-up.
• They will check the ductwork network of your home for leaks and holes that may reduce your furnace’s heating efficiency.
• If you have a gas furnace, they will ensure the gas pipeline is intact with no damage that can cause leaks.
• They will ensure your thermostat is compatible with your heating appliance to avoid signal transmission issues.
• They will remove cloggings in the drain line to avoid water leakages and water puddles near your system.
• They will replace your air filters and suggest you get better ones if the current ones do not reduce your seasonal allergies.
• They will clean all the parts of your heating system to avoid damage due to wear and tear.
HallTec HVAC provides your HVAC appliances with the best maintenance services with complete transparency and honesty. You can trust our team for high-quality services through the latest gadgets.
Contact our customer care desk at (252) 221-3850 and email@example.com for HVAC and heat pump service in Greenville, NC.